With an extensive experience in the industry we excel in providing a wide range of 120L Wheeled Container and linked products, to our domestic and international clientele. Following the market trend we have been trading in and supplying superior quality 120L Wheeled Container. To ensure its long lasting performance and sturdiness, we ensure that the best quality raw material and the most advanced technology is used in manufacturing our products.
The Bins shall conform to following specifications
- The manufacturing process shall be Injection Molding
- Marking : Each Bin complying with the requirements with EN 840-1 Standard, shall be duly marked with the following details
- The reference of this EN Standard
- The nominal volume
- The Bins shall be made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Injection Molding process.
- Long service life
- Suitable for recycling
- Resistant to chemicals
- High resistance to UV radiation
- The material shall be heat and chemical resistant and shall be UV stabilized.
- The manufacturing process shall be Injection molding only as specified by EN 840-1 standard.
- The bins shall have suitable lid of HDPE Injection Molded at the top which shall be hinged on one side and open easily by gravity while unloading in refuse compactors.
- The bins shall have Nominal volume of 120 Ltrs.
- The bins shall have Two Solid rubber wheels of 200 mm Dia. (+-5 mm). Both these wheels shall be mounted on axle, which shall be corrosion resistant.
- The bins shall be provided with single piece pulling handle.
- The bins shall have deep and strong combs as per EN Standards. These combs shall ensure optimum accommodation on the lifting devices i.e. Refuse Compactors with Universal Bin Lifting mechanism.
- The useful load shall be min. 60 Kgs. As per EN standard.
- The color of the bins shall be Green/Blue/Grey/Yellow/Red and aesthetically pleasant in nature.
- Nominal Volume (L): 120
- Dead weight approx. (kg): 10.5
- Useful load (kg): 60
- Overall height (mm): 940
- Overall width (mm): 480
- Overall depth (mm): 550
- Wheel diameter (mm): 200
G-72, Sector-6, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India